A Loose Pack
Can you remember the time when you saved lunch money just to buy another pack of cards? A booster pack is exactly that! A loose pack containing 10 cards. Get a few packs and see how lucky you are!
Each booster pack contains 9 cards and 1 basic energy. Cards vary by pack.
Scarlet & Violet is introducing some big time changes to the trading card game!
- card borders shift from yellow to grey (to match the Japanese editions)
- every Scarlet & Violet booster pack will contain 3 foil cards and all cards rare or higher will be foil
- Pokemon ex gameplay mechanic is returning to the card game
- card design is changing to better the gameplay experience
- tool trainer cards are not considered items anymore, they become their own purple standalone 4th trainer card subcategory
SV1 base set contains...
- over 190 cards
- more than 10 brand-new Pokemon ex; a take on a returning game mechanic
- the introduction of Tera Pokemon ex with a crystalline appearance
- more than 30 new trainer cards
- dozens of Pokemon and Trainer cards with special illustrations
Expand Your Pokemon Collection
Check out other Pokemon TCG product we offer down below!
- a great way to get into the TCG is the Darkness Ablaze Elite Trainer Box
- chase down a Mew in Fusion Strike Booster Packs
- collect beautiful Galarian Gallery cards from Crown Zenith
- read through our guide about Pokemon TCG in Croatia
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.