Inside, you'll find:
– a Rules Update for 2021, including the introduction of Grand Alliances in Warcry
– updated points values for Warcry fighter cards to better reflect their power in battle
– open play rules for fighting sieges between two teams of players
– narrative play rules for branching quests where players get to choose their path through the adventure
– new fated quests for warbands from each of the four Grand Alliances
– six narrative campaigns that offer a new dynamic challenge to players
– pitched battles battleplans for the new Warcry season and a detailed tournament pack, making running your own even easier than ever before
– new hidden agendas that can be used as secondary objectives in tournaments
– rules for using the Lumineth Realm-lords, Soulblight Gravelords, Kruleboyz orruks, and Thunderstrike Stormcast Eternals in Warcry
– rules for using Warhammer Underworlds warbands from Shadespire, Nightvault, Beastgrave, and Direchasm in your games of Warcry
NOTE: you will need a copy of the Warcry Core Book to use the contents of this book.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.