Build your deck of strong minions and take control of the Underdark
In Tyrants of Underdark you will play as one House of Drow that is trying to take control of as much of the Underdark as possible from it's rivals. This game for 2 to 4 players has a focus on both deck-building when you buy new minions to help you control the board and a focus on area control on the map. There are 4 unique 40 card decks of minion cards and each game only uses 2 random decks. Giving it huge replay value!
This 2021 printing also includes the Aberrations & Undead expansion.
Adventure with more D&D board games!
Why stop your adventures here when there is a whole world of Dungeons and Dragons board games to explore? Check out some of them below:
- D&D Dungeon Mayhem is a fun party game of spell slinging and punch throwing adventuring! It's perfect for a 4 player party
- D&D Castle Ravenloft Board Game is a cooperative dungeon crawler set in the castle of a mad vampire for 1 to 5 players.
- Lords of Waterdeep is the premier strategy game set in the Forgotten Realms. Playable by 2 to 5 players and features great replayability
- In Wrath of Ashaldaron 1 to 5 players take on multiple scenarios and missions while going deep into the caves to find and defeat A RED DRAGON!
- D&D Legend of Drizzt is based on the books based in the Forgotten Realms. Amazing miniatures and a fun dungeon crawl for 1 to 5 players.
- If this is your first Dungeons and Dragons product you might want to check out this D&D RPG Starter Set to get going on your adventures with friends
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.